Author Topic: [Resolved] Activation key not working after download and now locked out.  (Read 94 times)

Topps96

January 16, 2019, 02:47:24 pm
Activation key not working after download and now locked out.

Re: Activation key not working after download and now locked out.
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 02:58:32 pm »
January 16, 2019, 02:58:32 pm
Sorry to hear that, Topps96.

I've downloaded your personal Download Manager and it's working as expected at my end.

Am I right in assuming that the Download Manager said that the Activation Code was incorrect when you ran it and you then tried to paste the Activation Code 5 times in a row until it locked up?

If you definitely copy-pasted the right Activation Code, this error is usually caused by overzealous anti-virus/firewall/security software on your PC.

1. To proceed, please delete the Download Manager and download it again via the link in step 3 in the 'Getting started with Lumion 9.0.2' email.

2. Then follow these instructions and let us know if they resolve the problem:

Knowledge Base: Why is the Download Manager not working?

Thanks in advance.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.

Topps96

January 16, 2019, 05:07:12 pm
It fixed itself somehow! Thanks for the quick response.

Re: [Resolved] Activation key not working after download and now locked out.
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 05:10:59 pm »
January 16, 2019, 05:10:59 pm
Thanks for confirming that. :)

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.