Author Topic: New to lumion, first renders of a private residence  (Read 306 times)

AtelT

New to lumion, first renders of a private residence
« on: January 04, 2019, 03:06:36 pm »
January 04, 2019, 03:06:36 pm
Hi everyone!

Coming from Vray i am a new user to lumion and wanted to share my first project. I love lumion for its speed and am really curious to see how its going to evolve in the next years.

After buying and installing lumion i did some exploring to get to know the basics and made the visualisations in one afternoon. I was on a time limit so the result is far from perfect or what i want to achieve. Being new to lumion and the time limit in mind i was happy with the result.

- made in lumion 9.02pro
- made in sketchup, no post production
- made in +-5 hours (exterior + interior)

PS1: on the interior renders there is always a more dark area from wall to ceiling, is this a GI mistake on my behalf?
PS2 : Tips for a new user would be kindly appreciated :). Happy new year to everyone!

Re: New to lumion, first renders of a private residence
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 03:45:47 pm »
January 04, 2019, 03:45:47 pm
Welcome, AtelT - and happy New Year to you too. :)

PS1: on the interior renders there is always a more dark area from wall to ceiling, is this a GI mistake on my behalf?

I'm not toally sure what you mean, so its probably best if you post this question in the General Questions section along with a download link to a small/simple .LS9 Scene file with a Photo or Clip that shows the dark area you're referring to.

Thanks in advance.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.

Marek

Re: New to lumion, first renders of a private residence
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 12:14:40 pm »
January 05, 2019, 12:14:40 pm
Show lighting setiup for interiors .Interiors its greats!