Author Topic: [Answered] Question regarding camera data  (Read 40 times)

facundito

[Answered] Question regarding camera data
« on: December 29, 2018, 03:50:37 pm »
December 29, 2018, 03:50:37 pm
Hello, I have been on your trial for about a week now and love your product. I am considering buying however, as I would be using your software for movie production, music videos, etc, where I would need to mix reality scenes / subjects and shots with 3d lumion rendered environments, it would be essential to know if there is anyway for me to import camera data (for example I can track and decode my real camera movements and info down in 3ds max, but then I would need to export those camera info into lumion to make move matches between actors and environments and be able to merge both realities). Can camera movements / tracks be imported into / out of lumion? It is sad that film makers are unable to connect lumion's amazing beauty and power to their projects / shots / acting etc.

Thank you for your help

Re: Question regarding camera data
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 04:47:05 pm »
December 29, 2018, 04:47:05 pm
Hi facundito, thanks for your interest in Lumion.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but it's not possible to import camera animations/keyframes in Lumion and it's also not possible to export them.

Let us know if you've got any other questions.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.